Sunday, May 31, 2015

Radio Tribute (in Cantonese)

I recently received an email from a friend of my dad who I don't know.  In the past two years I've gotten many emails from people who were influenced by my dad yet who I don't know.  With each sharing, email, story and more,  our family continues to be blessed knowing how special our husband and dad was. It is still hard to believe he is not with us.

Dickie Lau, a friend of my dad from Hong Kong, recently produced a radio tribute for Dad that was broadcast on the Hong Kong Christian Times website.  We know that we are not the only ones to miss Dad, so as we remember, we also wanted to share this with you. Thank you Dickie for sharing this with us.

http://christiantimes.org.hk/Common/Reader/News/ShowNews.jsp?Nid=89430&Pid=19&Version=0&Cid=652&Charset=big5_hkscs

No comments:

Post a Comment